Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sushi

You know, reading through this blog, you might get the idea all I do is eat and ride trains.... anyways.

I don't think I have ever really had sushi till after three weeks of constant research, only to stumble on to this place. Now, I have no clue what's it's name is:But I know how to get there. Walk out of Nagoya station, turn right, cross street, turn right, turn left, turn right, walk past pachinko block, look left, cross street and you are there. If ANYONE visits, and enjoys sushi, we are going here. They were even watching the A's / red Sox game in the background live from Tokyo stadium, I think Boston lost this game.It's really quite simple, the restaurant is a few tables on the ground and a bar. I sat at the bar. The guy above puts a wood plank down in front of you and something to drink. You think for a second, say "ni maguro to ni ebi kudasa" and a few minutes later you have sushi. He does his thing, reaches over and puts your order on the wood plank as he makes it. This place is also cheap too.

3 comments:

Erin said...

DO you do anything other than eat and ride trains?

Atticus said...

Hey Demian,

Try the Wasabi, it's this nice garnish they have, real light flavor, be sure and use lots of it.

~Atticus

Demian said...

After a careful review, it turns out all I do is eat and ride trains. O-well.

Don't worry, I have wasabi coming out my ears.