Monday, January 4, 2010

Pizza and Wine

Food in Italy is simply be design, you can almost tell how many ingredients a dish has by looking at it.I put most of my focus in pizza and wine, but also tried other things like pasta and panini too. Unfortunately I missed out on gnocchi, but I'm not worried about that because it is simple enough to make here in Japan.In all three cities there were small cafe's, bars and restaurants, many per block that you can walk into and get food.Above is what i think was the best pizza I had, it was basically bread, tomato sauce and garlic.But then again, this pizza might of been good because I was enjoying a German Paulaner with it, the closest to Germany I have ever been.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yum! What an excellent blog post!

Nana said...

nice trip!!!
How many kinds of beer have you tried there in Italy?!
Fun to read your blog!