Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Seoul Revisited

I made my second visit to Seoul this past weekend, again it's a really easy place to get to from Japan. Again on this trip I visited some historical places and ate good food.This time visited was Changdeokgung Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site, listed in 1997. It is beautifully restored and preserved place.This palace also had really colorful roof trim, I can't imagine trying to paint this stuff.Another view:The attention to detail is amazing:Here is some of the good food enjoyed, Korean seafood pancake:And of course this guys BBQ:A random place visited was this graffiti covered outdoor shopping mall, which is something you would never find in Japan...... As you can see, I need to lose some weight before my trip back to the US next month. Whale graffiti too:I also saw a Airbus A380 for the first time at ICN airport, I need to take a flight on one of these things:

1 comment:

Honeymoon bed breakfast said...

Seoul attractions include historic temples and palaces, as well as some natural and cultural highlights. The preferred seasons for sightseeing in Seoul are spring and autumn.

With comfortable temperatures and blue skies, but in winter the city is covered in snow and can be quite beautiful.